Are you familiar with a vape pen? It’s become popular nowadays. However, if you want to try weed vaping, you don’t simply add weed to your regular vape pen. Dry herb vaporizers work in a different way.
Let us get into how weed vaping works.
First and foremost, if you want to vape weed, you should have the correct equipment. Here’s what you’ll need.
- Dry Herb Grinder
- Before you vape weed, you will need a tool that will grind your herbs. It would be easier for a vaporizer to heat up your herbs once it is properly ground. We can recommend the 50MM Diameter Metal Herb Grinder.
- You can’t start weed vaping without weed. So get your preferred strain of weed.
- Dry Herb Vaporizer
- You will need a dry herb vaporizer. The best portable option for vaporizers normally works with a rechargeable battery or a built-in battery. Make sure the battery is charged then put in your weed. The chamber of the vaporizer will heat up to the right temperature and produce vapor. No combustion happens.
- Other Tools
- You’ll need a brush, cotton swabs, pipe cleaners, and isopropyl alcohol for cleaning your vaping gear.
How to Use Weed Vaporizers
Using Pot Vaporizers is very straightforward. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Grind the herb of your choice. Use your herb grinder for this. Herb grinders can cut your herbs for a consistent texture for easier and even heating.
- Pack the ground herbs into the chamber of your vaporizer. For example, our Black Mamba Dry Herb Vaporizer’s chamber is found under the mouthpiece. Fill it up and leave about 1mm. of space from the top to allow for proper airflow.
- Turn on your device and enjoy the high times.
Once you are done vaping, you will need to clean your vaporizer. We recommend cleaning up after every session. Doing this will keep your device at peak performance every session.
Clean the mouthpiece by brushing off the excess herbs from the chamber. Then clean the chamber and pipes with alcohol to finish the job. Make sure to remove all the residuals. If you want more detailed information on how to clean your vaporizers, check out this post. Remember, your gear will never perform well if they are not maintained properly.
We hope that this simple guide gives enough information on how to vape weed. If you have any questions, let us know in the comments.